Download and print our 100% free activities for the 4th of July in Sunday School. God has blessed America! Let’s teach kids to respect their freedom and give thanks to God on the 4th of July.
- Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download Printable
- Born On The Fourth Of July Song
- Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download Version
- Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download Free
- Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
The Fourth of July is a major holiday in the United States. It’s officially called Independence Day and is a celebration about our freedom as a nation. The Fourth ties in themes of patriotism, loyalty, thankfulness, and the belief that freedom is a gift from God.
- Tom Cruise delivers a riveting and unforgettable portrayal of Vietnam veteran Ron Kovic in Oliver Stone's Academy Award®-winning masterpiece. Based on a true story, the acclaimed film follows the young Kovic from a zealous teen who eagerly volunteers for the Vietnam War, to an embittered veteran paralyzed from the mid-chest down. Deeply in love with his country, Kovic returned to an.
- Thus begins Ron Kovic’s story, Born on the Fourth of July, a novel that takes us on a very personal, and at the same time, a national journey that changes him from an idealistic, patriotic young American into a paralyzed, disillusioned veteran of the Vietnam war.
- This Study Guide consists of approximately 42 pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more - everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of Born on the Fourth of July. This section contains 528 words. 2 pages at 400 words per page) View a FREE sample.
Born on the Fourth of July (1989) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Full Lesson Plan Overview Completely Customizable! The Born on the Fourth of July lesson plan is downloadable in PDF and Word. The Word file is viewable with any PC or Mac and can be further adjusted if you want to mix questions around and/or add your own.
Don’t miss the 6-page patriotic printable Bundle, free from the Sunday School Store.
Fourth of July Sunday School Lessons
- Jesus Gives Freedom from Sin (John 8:32) This lesson plan shows how obedience and faith in Christ can overcome the power of sinful habits in our lives. No-hassle lesson format makes this one easy to teach with very little preparation or supplies. Ideal for Sunday School or Children’s Church.
- Freedom from Sin through Jesus – Use this children’s sermon object lesson to teach about Freedom from Sin. It’s perfect for the 4th of July or any other patriotic holiday.
- “Get Free” Object Lesson from (Acts 16) – Using a house key for the object talk, Mimi teaches how God saved Paul & Silas from jail. Then their witness to Christ helped the jailer get free from sin and follow Jesus also.
- Freedom in Christ Children’s Sermon (John 8) This shorter lesson has a strong evangelistic emphasis. You could combine it with other resources listed below to build a custom lesson plan for the 4th of July.
- Christian Flag Object Lesson (Galatians 5:1) will illustrate how we can have freedom through the Gospel.
- Freedom Isn’t Free from Sermons 4 Kids website
Patriotic Coloring Pages: God Bless America
Bible Object Lesson for Independence Day
4th of July Crafts for Sunday School
- Freedom in Christ Craft Ideas – Use these easy craft ideas for your kids to celebrate the 4th of the July. These projects are focused on the theme “Freedom in Christ.”
- We’ve posted a “Pray for Your Leaders” coloring pages helps enforce the main Christian duty under any government is to seek God’s blessing for their fellow citizens.
- We also created a new “God Bless America” coloring sheet. This one featured a diverse group of children’s faces and images of both city & town. We expect to post some new 4th of July coloring pages each summer.
- Watch this Sunday School craft for the 4th of July from Cullen’s ABCs
- Danielle’s place has several fourth of July craft ideas
Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download Printable
“Thank You Card” Project for Kids to Bless Veterans and Public Servants
Use this printable and have children write messages or simply sign their names. Make several copies to bless the heroes in your congregation.
More Freedom and Independence Themed Ideas
- Devotional Christian has posted a list of Bible verses about freedom. Use these to add a scriptural message to any of the crafts above.
- Use the Wordless Book to teach kids about freedom from sin through Jesus Christ.
- Teach the Pledge to the Christian and American Flag
- See our playlist for the 4th of July and Independence Day for kids.
You could modify our lesson on Thankfulness to highlight the blessings of living in a strong, secure, and free nation like America. We also have a lesson on the Passover that deals with themes of national freedom. I know those are long shots, but someone might find them useful.
Born On The Fourth Of July Song
How To Make Emphasize God, Not Just Country
Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download Version
One danger of doing patriotic crafts in church is losing focus on God. Be sure to explain that our country is a gift from God. Not all believers live in a secure and free nation like America. At the same time, America is a nation for all people even those who do not know Jesus. Offer prayers to God giving thanks and also pray for other nations who do not enjoy freedom. Don’t let the kids mistake patriotism for piety.
More Teaching Ideas from Churches
I asked readers to give me their best 4th of July Ideas and here is how they responded.
Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download Free
Sherry Maycock: If its about independence and freedom you could relate it to how we have our freedom from sin and eternal life because of Jesus death on the cross.Does that help at all?Regards Australia.C.R.C.
Lin Pearson: Tony, you are right “I never want to teach kids that patriotism = piety.” Thinking about patriotism, it can so easily descend into triumphalism, what we in the UK call jingoism ( a belligerent attitude), into empire building and a “we are the best in the world”, forgetting that every blessing our lands have is a gift from God, by his grace.
I agree with Sherry that the 4th is a day to remember real freedom and the One who bought it for us at such a cost.
Kerry Tastinger: You could also talk about Moses and the exodus.
Sherry Maycock MAYBE YOU COULD TEACH THEM ABOUT HOW THEY WERE RESCUED BY THERE INDEPENDENCE THE SAME AS GOD Rescued us. Games teach them about rescuing by using the blow up rings you float in swimming,having one pretending to be in the water and the other throwing the ring over them to rescue.Hope that this is of some assistance.Sorry about the typing its very late here 12:12am at night.Regards Australia C.R.C.
Resources Independence Day / Fourth of July
Born On The Fourth Of July Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
[catlist tags=”independence-day-4th-of-july” excerpt=yes]