The following individuals are notable scientists and engineers from Ethiopia or of Ethiopian descent:
- Rediet Abebe (born 1991), Ethiopian-American computer scientist, mathematician and Junior Fellow at the Harvard Society of Fellows.
- Zeresenay Alemseged (born 1969), Ethiopian-American paleoanthropologist; discovered Selam, a fossil child of the species Australopithecus afarensis.
- Berhane Asfaw (born 1954), archeologist and paleontologist; co-discovered skeletal remains at Herto Bouri now classified as Homo sapiens idaltu.
- Mulugeta Bekele (born 1947), professor of physics at Addis Ababa University.
- Yonas Beyene (born 1966), archaeologist with focus on the palaeoarchaeology of the Middle Awash.
- Sebsebe Demissew (born 1991), professor of plant systematics and biodiversity at Addis Ababa University and executive director of the Gullele Botanic Garden in Addis Ababa.
- Kitaw Ejigu (born 1948), Ethiopian-American scientist and inventor; served as an aerospace engineer at NASA.
- Gebisa Ejeta (born 1950), plant breeder and geneticist; won the 2009 World Food Prize.
- Senait Fisseha (born 1971), endocrinologist at University of Michigan working with reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
- Tewolde Berhan Gebre Egziabher (born 1940), environmental scientist and the general manager of the Environmental Protection Authority of Ethiopia.
- Timnit Gebru (born 1983), Ethiopian-American computer scientist and former co-lead of the Google Ethical Artificial Intelligence Team.
- Mitiku Haile (born 1936), professor of soil science and founding president at Mekelle University.
- Sossina M. Haile (born 1966), professor of materials science and chemical engineering at the California Institute of Technology.
- Segenet Kelemu (born 1957), molecular plant pathologist; Director General of the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology.
- Aklilu Lemma (1934–1997), physician; co-awarded the 1989 Right Livelihood Award.
- Jelani Nelson (born 1984), Ethiopian-American professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California.
- Dessalegn Rahmato (born 1940), sociologist; awarded the 1998 Prince Claus Award.
- Legesse Wolde-Yohannes (born 1936), horticultural scientist; co-awarded the 1989 Right Livelihood Award.
- Giday WoldeGabriel (born 1955), geologist and archeologist; co-discovered skeletal remains at Herto Bouri now classified as Homo sapiens idaltu.
- Melaku Worede (born 1951), geneticist and agronomist; renowned for building one of the finest seed conservation centers in the world.
- Yohannes Haile-Selassie (born 1961), paleoanthropologist; curator of physical anthropology at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History; director of the Arizona State UniversityInstitute of Human Origins.
Search and Free download a billion Ebook PDF files. Aajonus Vonderplanitz The Recipe For Living Without Disease Pdf 9 Sinf Adabiot The Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons Pdf 很久很久以前 汉修先生 Under A White Sky R.b. Tripathi Chapter 7 Class 11 Maths Crick Fhc (1970) Central Dogma Of Molecular Biology. Nature 227: 561–563. Get information about famous scientists from the DK Find Out website for kids. Improve your knowledge on famous scientists and learn more with DK Find Out. Here are some of the famous men and women whose discoveries and inventions have been vital in contributing to our understanding of the universe. Famous scientists quiz. Here's our alphabetical list of the top 100 or so most popular scientists on the Famous Scientists website, ordered by surname. Alternatively, if you're looking for more scientists in particular fields, you could try our pages here: → Astronomers → Biologists & Health Scientists → Chemists → Geologists & Paleontologists → Mathematicians → Physicists →.
Scientists And Their Inventions Pdf Free Download
- The following list commemorates 10 of the greatest scientists we’ve ever seen who changed the world. Aristotle (384-322 BC) Student of Plato and a tutor to Alexander the Great, Aristotle was.
- Important Scientists: Inventions and Discoveries Free Static GK e-book Static GK is an integral part of the General Awareness Section. Questions related to famous Scientists, their Inventions and Discoveries are common in the General Awareness Section of many Government.